Regardless of the fact that millions of people want to play Master Royale online games from an iPhone with iOS, the mod’s developers have asserted that it will not be available on that platform.
This is because Apple does not allow programs to be installed outside of the App Store. While users can unlock their iPads and iPhones by “jailbreak,” there is no Master Royale for an iOS version that can be installed in this manner.
The greatest feature is that none of this requires you to download the Clash Royale mod on your iPhone. The many Android emulators available on the Internet make it relatively simple to install programs in APK files on Windows, Linux, or macOS.
Simply connect to a computer, download an Android emulator, download the Master Royale APK, and then install the game through the emulator. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to do it; we’ll walk you through the process step by step.
Already when we begin, it’s important to note that this guide will only allow you to download the original Master Royale APK. If you want to download another mod, such as Master Royale Infinity, you’ll need to use a different APK.
- “masterroyale[punto]net” (replace the [punto] with “.”) is the official website of Master Royale. Once you’re on the website, select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Download Master Royale for Android” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Download Master Royale Server From Mediafire” option.
- To download, click the blue “Download” icon.
If you already have the Master Royale app installed on your computer, you will need to download an Android emulator. Although there are other viable options, we prefer MEMU Play. This emulator did not disappoint us when it came to installing and playing Master Royale.
- Install the Master Royale APK on your computer.
- On your computer, launch the Android MEMU Play emulator. Once the program is open, select the “APK” option (located on the right of the screen).
- Select the Master Royale APK and then select the “Open” option.
- Wait for the APK to be installed by the Android emulator. If you followed all of the procedures successfully, the Clash Royale mod shortcut should appear on your screen.
Without going into too much detail, if the emulator crashes when you try to play the game on your PC, you’ll have to find another solution. These Android emulators for PC are available for free download and use on almost any version of Windows, Linux, or Mac OS.